Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Credit where Credit is Due

So I was in a discussion today and it kind of centered around taking credit and giving credit, and whether one gets validation from themselves or from other people.

Myself, I write stuff that I would like to read, and I write for my writing partners.  If people enjoy reading it, I see that as a bonus.  If I get recognized, that is a HUGE bonus.

So, XOXO just announced their best of 2011 and Evernight: Romance in a World of Darkness was one of the books picked as Best Anthology.  It's a collective award for all the authors who worked on it ... so I wanted to post links to their pages here.  I know I have an extremely small following right now, but this group was all great and we all should deservedly share in the honor.  Congratulations Evernight authors!!!


Allison Cassatta
Donya Lynne
T.A. Grey
Angela Kerns
Tracey Steinbach
Audrina Leone
N. Bance & Lee Leskova
Aaron Speca & Patricia Laffoon
L. S. Beck

I know it's been a while since I posted, my full time job has been crazy lately.  But I'll be back with some more news soon ... and it's good :)  See ya later!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Maybe next time XOXO will publish a Speca-Laffoon novella or something?

    ReplyDelete