Welcome everyone to the first of what I hope is many installments of Finding Fiction Friday, a chance for us to share authors with you. Today it is my extreme pleasure to host up and coming writer Ashley Nemer, author of the "Blood" series among other works. Let's see what makes her tick ...
- What is your favorite word? Fuck (sorry Dad)
- What is your least favorite word? Sorry
- What turns you on? Knives
- What turns you off? Smoking
- What sound or noise do you love? The best sound ever is my husband and dogs sleeping, laying and night listening to the three of them gives more peace than I could ever ask for.
- What sound or noise do you hate? Sounds of traffic, cause I’m usually stuck in it.
- What is your favorite curse word? See question #1, my first curse word was ‘son of a bitch’ after watching Back to the Future 2 as a toddler
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Writer of course ~winks~ I mean Lawyer
- What profession would you not like to do? Accountant
- If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? Your Grandpa and Daughter are right over here.
- What question have you never been asked, that you wish someone would ask you? Are you happy?
I want to thank Ashley for taking the time to share with us ... look for both Blood Yellow and Maverick Touch: The Cat coming out very soon!
CONTEST!!!!! Ashley is giving away a copy of her first publication, Blood Purple! To enter, comment here AND either like her Facebook page or follow her Twitter feed. A winner will be selected at random from the eligible entries.